The Leatherman Surge Multi Tool

This is the Leatherman Surge retailed at $89.99 It's a very useful knife. It has a very nice reputation and it's one of Leatherman's best multi-tools according to Leatherman and myself. I have alot of prior knowledge with Leatherman Multi-Tools and this is among the best. I love the durability, rust-proof , stainless steel handles, exchangable bits and saw/file, and the nice nylon sheath with the option of a leather sheath. All around I would give this Leatherman multi-tool a 9 out of 10. I love this knife for just about every kind of use. There are, however, a few negative things about this multi-tool (the key word is few) IE It is very heavy, weighing in at 12.6 Oz with the sheath (nylon) and 11.7 Oz without the sheath. Another small negative comment about the Leatherman Surge is the size, the sheath, witch is close to the size of the multi-tool, is 3 inches across and 5 1/2 inches tall. I bought this knife for $82.00 at Al's ArmyNavy Store on French Ave. in Sanford Florida.

garden sundials tankless water heaters reviews

0 comments: